Sunday, February 11, 2007

Prayer Ghan



My minister lost his mother 2 weeks before christmas. I prayed every time I made a stitch. I gave this lapgan to him for christmas. There is no words nothing to say or really do to help a person grieve except for listening. I know that is all he dose for our church and give us very good lessons. I really feel for him for I have lost my father this last year on feb.12 2006. Twomarrow is the aniversery day for his death. And I hope that just having this gan will let him know that there are people out there that care and know what he is feeling.

Now I know this picture shows a house that is messy. Yes it drives me crazy. I detest my house for I am under construction and Live in a four bedroom home that only one bedroom is livable. LOL I have 5 people that live in this house. So you can tell that it would get messy fast. I have no where to store anything. Oh well one of these days it will all come together. LOL. God be with me.

No comments: